Case-in-point: Lovetripper.com's How to Make Every Trip a Honeymoon.
WARNING: This list of "do's" is not for the faint of heart!
How to create that loving feeling, the highlight reel:
- Watch for falling stars. Don’t forget to make a wish!
- Splurge with a helicopter or a submarine tour to take your love to new heights—or depths.
- Buy sleeping bags that zip together.
- Find a daisy—or a hibiscus or sunflower or any other local flower—and play “he loves me, he loves me not.” Each positive answer gets a kiss.
- Find a hayride and hop aboard.
- Gather seashells, pine cones or tiny pebbles. Create a heart at your door’s threshold.
- Go for a walk in the rain—wearing nothing but raincoats.
- Hop aboard a ferry. Kiss every time the ship’s horn sounds.
- If a rain shower arises, don’t let it dampen your day—go for a sensuous stroll.
- Pick flowers to match your partner’s eyes.
- Play hide and seek in a fragrant garden.
- Roll up your pants and wade along the water’s edge as you hold hands.
- See how long you can kiss underwater.
- Sit in a spring field and see how many wildflowers you can count together.
- Take a romantic rock or leaf hunt as you stroll or hike. Search for heart—or more risqué—shapes.
- Visit a marina and “window shop” to select your favorite vessels. Daydream about charting a course around the world, just the two of you.
- Take a hike and pick up small items along the way like a twig, a dried leaf, a feather, or a smooth pebble. That night, blindfold your partner and sensuously stroke the items across his or her bare skin. See if your lover can identify the item.
- Watch the clouds and imagine shapes in their puffy forms. Feeling naughty? The two of you can point out your own R—or X—rated shapes.